Monday, October 15, 2012

Ignorance can be bliss if you're dumb.

A random thought that occurred to me when I couldn't fall asleep during a long bus ride...

I have found that if you voice your opinion in the midst of ignorant people, you're only setting yourself up for frustration. A wise man speaks when his opinion will be valued and if not value at least weighed. This does not mean that the audience has to be agreeable but it does mean that the hearer must be the kind of person that can tolerate another human being having a different opinion than that of his own.

1 comment:

  1. Why do we waste our time trying to convince the ignorant? I say we, I mean me. I like different opinions.

    It's been so good getting to know you the past couple weeks, Daniel! I'm glad you're posting your thoughts and writings. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete